One of the great capitals of Europe, with a population of almost four million inhabitants. It is a cosmopolitan city, famous for its open, cheerful and hospitable character. Its location in the center of the Iberian Peninsula makes it a perfect place to travel to other nearby cities that are World Heritage Sites, such as Salamanca, Segovia, Avila, Alcalá de Henares, Cuenca and Toledo. Madrid, as a cultural capital, is a city full of contrasts, where the historical and monumental ensemble intermingles with modern architecture.
Academics & Curriculum
Students may choose to attend one or two sessions over the summer, earning 3-6 credits per session. Sessions I runs in June, and Session II runs in July. Course options include the following
- CH4601 Spanish Language (B2.2) (June, July)
- CH4611 Spanish Language II (C1) (June, July)
- CH4621 Advanced Spanish Language (C2) (June, July)
- CH4641 Spanish Culture (June, July)
- CH4521 Spanish for Business (June, July)
- CH3691 Spanish Theatre in the 20th Century (June)
- CH4652 Celestina and Don Juan (June)
- CH3131 Panorama of Spanish Literature (June)
- CH3681 Contemporary Spanish Novel (July)
- CH4631 Women in Spanish Golden Age Literature (July)
Accommodation & Meals
Students on this program live with a host family and receive 14 meals per week. This usually includes breakfast every day, and then either lunch or dinner.
UNIVERSIDAD NEBRIJA (inglés) from Universidad Nebrija on Vimeo.