Intensive Design in Florence
Spend the summer taking one, six-credit courses at Accademia Italiana, Florence, one of Europe's leading centers for art and design.
The focus of the program is on teaching what is needed to design a stylistically-consistent collection and develop individual creativity. You will choose from a course in fashion design and one in Italian industrial design. Clothing collections and furniture accessories are among the things you will be asked to design.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.