Take one or two courses exploring Italian language, culture and history in the beautiful and historic city of Perugia, located halfway between Rome and Florence. Additionally, your location will put you within easy reach of the cultural treasures of Tuscany and Umbria.
There are no Italian language proficiency requirements to enroll. All summer courses are taught in English and a wide variety of courses are offered from art history and performing arts to literature and political science. You also have the option to take one or two courses in Italian language and culture.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Amalfi Coast
- Film Series
- Roman Baths and Wine Vineyards in Viterbo
- and more...
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.