STEM Summer Research - Glasgow
Engage in hands-on research projects during this 6-week program, using the University's state of the art facilities to earn six (6) research credits. With one of the largest Biology departments in the UK, The University of Glasgow is particularly attractive to Biological Science students.
Glasgow is consistently ranked among the UK's best universities. With its location in the West end of the vibrant and buzzing city and its proximity to the scenic Kelvingrove Park, it is truly a incredible environment to explore.
Past research projects include: Using C. Elegans as a Model Organism for Genetic Screens; Chemical Robotics; The Beta Pen; Langton Ant Math Project; Bedrock Erosion by Moving Grains: Direct Measurements Using Intelligent Pebble.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 13 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.